• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Integrated-Dual Ramdacs????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobn4burton

Registered
I'm considering the Leadtek ti4400 or the MSI ti4400. But I have a couple other questions...

1. What exactly does it mean when a video card has integrated-dual ramdacs? And is that an important feature?

2. I'm not sure but I think the Leadtek has a conexant chip for tv-out while the msi has a phillips chip? Does one have better quality than another?

3. Both card come with a dvi-2-vga adapter which is important to me because I run a dual monitor set-up...so does anyone have a recommendation between these two cards?

I'm ordering soon...PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

OK, but how do you know if a card has the dual-ramdacs? Some of the cards just say 350 Mhz Ramdac...while others actually say they have the integrated dual-ramdacs. So if the card doesn't say it has dual-ramdacs, do I assume that it doesn't...

For instance, does either of the Leadtek or MSI TI4400 have dual-ramdacs? The descriptions only say 350 Mhz Ramdac, they don't explicity say "integrated dual-ramdacs"...

Sorry if I'm kinda dumb on this...but dual monitor setup is important to me and I want a card that will have good dual-monitor support...

Back