• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a game you play "daily"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

txus.palacios

Just wondering. Is there a game you guys play daily or very often, and that you've been playing for a long time?

For me, it'd be Team Fortress 2.

BF series since BF2, FEAR, COD4, BFBC2, BF3. Otherwise I dabble in racing games, like Grid and Dirt2/3.

I only had two games that I did that with - Team Fortress Classic when I was in high school and WoW through college and a couple years after graduating from college. Since then not really, more of whatever I am feeling like or has temporarily caught my attention for a short period of time (a couple weeks, maybe a month).

league of legends my name is wagex if anyone wants to play sometime :D

As far as online multiplayer?

Quake Live (played Quake 3 forever too) also play BF3 frequently.

I've played a ton of single player games as well...

Left 4 Dead 2 usually even if its only for a quick jump in on something. Before that is was Left 4 Dead. I do get a period here and there that i will sit back for a month maybe not really play it. But then i'm full swing again night after night for months usually. When not on my l4d bender usually on cs:s, portal 2, or TF2 lol

Mass Effect 3 MP, I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I would. Just something about cloaking > throw arc (electric) grenade > shoot a sniper round that explodes on impact > run away if they don't all die yet just seems very satisfying.

I haven't been able to consistently game daily for a while now, it used to be FEAR, COD4 and now BF3.

I'm with Pwnmachine, I used to game daily with Fear, BF2 and probably some others over time but I don't have the time to play a ton but if I could It would be BF3.

Currently league of legends while I'm waiting on Torchlight 2 to be released.

Starcraft 2. Essentially an infinite skill cap, so you can always work on some aspect of your play and improve.

Back