• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a game you play "daily"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will update my statement I used to play L4D2 every day min 3 - 4 hours of course I was younger and working a part time job then and needed to fill my time with something competitive.

During the spring and summer I'll play MLB the Show daily and during the fall and winter I'll play NCAA Football or Madden daily.

I try to play whatever anyone asks me to play really. nothing really daily. This includes, LoL, CS, MtG: planeswalker 2013, D3 (sometimes its gotten quite boring), etc

I rotate through the following: League of Legends, Starcraft II, and Quake Live.

Basically, I prefer games where sound is less important so I can listen to music while I play, although Quake Live is an obvious exception.

GTA4 of course. :) I love it because even after ~700 hours I still find new things to do. Also, its great to throw on my own music and just drive. Its way to unplug from a long day.

I play the most of Dwarf Fortress.
I don't have time for daily gaming though, too many jobs for me.

I am a World of Warcraft fan, I have been playing it daily for almost 2 years. It is a serious addiction and it is sure to get worse when MoP is released.

I am a World of Warcraft fan, I have been playing it daily for almost 2 years. It is a serious addiction and it is sure to get worse when MoP is released.

Honestly a bit surprised. It seems like most people I know if they haven't already quit WoW (I did 1 month into Cata) are doing so come MoP.

Who knows, Everyone B:censored:s about new expansions but when it comes out they change their tune.

For now, not really, but my most active game is definitely Team Fortress 2

But as SOON as I get into the Planet Side 2 beta, I know that will be my daily game :D

Who knows, Everyone B:censored:s about new expansions but when it comes out they change their tune.

i quit because DS was so shoddy & easy. :mad: i got so bored so fast. I'm not sure about MOP i hate the talent system, I want my ****ing cookie cutter specs! :bang head

Pet duelling should be a laugh though :attn:

i quit because DS was so shoddy & easy. :mad: i got so bored so fast. I'm not sure about MOP i hate the talent system, I want my ****ing cookie cutter specs! :bang head

Pet duelling should be a laugh though :attn:

I really dont know too much about the expansion, I was placed in beta because of my annual pass, but it was still very buggy and there was a lot of issues with getting on the servers.

I agree with you on the new talent trees, I liked the old ones better and the pet dueling seems pretty dumb, but I guarantee with all the complaints they will have a great turnout on its release date.

Side note - DS is really boring, my guild is still wanting to run it so since I am an officer I have to, but I really dont see the point.

Add another game to the list, Terraria. Just started playing with some friends, even hosted my own server for that, pretty neat little game...learned how to build a house after 3 days of playing haha.

Back