• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a game you play "daily"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BF3, MW3, Killing Floor, Fallout 3 and New Vegas are a few. MW3 has turn into a hack-fest lately.

World of Tanks lately, haven't been playing it that long and trying to get my GW Panther :)

Probably will try out Mechwarrior Online when it goes live as I got in contact with my old clan Widowmakers from almost 20 years ago, and probably will try Guild Wars 2 out.

Mechwarrior 2? :shrug:

modern warfare 2? dos box? there must be a misunderstanding on my end lol

We all used to call Mechwarrior 2 MW2.
I will not call modern warfare 2 mw2 cuz Mechwarrior had that name first.
and it's worth playing unlike modern warfare hardy har har.

anti flame suet on:blah:

EDIT
TBH I was banned on a site for calling Mechwarrior 2 "MW2" so much lol
I hope you guys are not the same.

edit2
here is a screen shot

not the best looking SS tho :(

Last edited:
We dont care that much, but its pretty obvious that most would think its MODERN WARFARE 2 as opposed to that ancient (yet sweet) game.

loved MW2. Still have my disc sitting around here somewhere from when i was 8

as far as speeding it up in dosbox, look at the options batch file, mine is located c/programfilesx86/dosbox/dosboxoptions

there are some options to alter how the processor emulates, as well as frames, and options for joysticks, had to mess with the joystick options to play wing commander privateer a couple months ago

loved MW2. Still have my disc sitting around here somewhere from when i was 8

as far as speeding it up in dosbox, look at the options batch file, mine is located c/programfilesx86/dosbox/dosboxoptions

there are some options to alter how the processor emulates, as well as frames, and options for joysticks, had to mess with the joystick options to play wing commander privateer a couple months ago

i vote that from now on MW2 should only be used for mech warrior 2 :D

waits for COD fans :popcorn:

I've been playing rFactor regularly since 2004!
I downloaded the rFactor2 Beta, but haven't installed it yet.

Back