• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a game you play "daily"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ranked was barely out when I was playing. I can vaguely remember Ahri coming out, but who's Darius?

I love playing support I dont think there is another role that can have as big an effect on the game. Yes I am dependent on my ad carry being somewhat good at the early laning phase but as long as they have descent mechanics. can cs and notice my stuns and exaust then its gg.

mid to late game Its my wards all over the map that give vision and ,my heals and stuns that turn those fights we really shouldnt win. I like the role

darius is the way OP AD carry/tank/ can make any noob kick butt. lol i believe his ult can do over 1k damage at like level 10 ?

I'm still caught up in The Old Republic and school just started back. So I'll be pushed to find time lol

As weird as it sounds, I really like Crusader Kings 2. Been a few days since I played because of my football schedule, but during the summer, I was conquering all day long. :D

Scratch my previous post, thanks to Trekky I discovered the wonderful game of World of Tanks and is the only thing I'm playing now!

I've logged 390 hours of BF3; I guess that qualifies as playing A LOT. :D

that's nothing
I have over 1k hours in MW2. heck I just put about 10 hours on it over the weekend
I been playing it since 2005 ish (when I got into pc gaming)

edit
you'd think I get tiered of hearing "enemy mech destroyed". I been slowly merging over to MWO lately
but I really hate how the game plays with a flight system, heck it can only use one controller :(

I have been playing daily since 2004. Starting with Far Cry then COD4, COD5, COD6, COD7.
Now I play Skyrim or Mass Effect or Starcraft 2 daily and not so much online.

Skyrim is my main game since I 1st played it

Sometimes I play a lot of BF3 on weekends

I was playing SC2 most days until I got stuck about 2 months ago, maybe I should just play that level on medium or easy

Back