• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a game you play "daily"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anybody still play good old fashioned Doom II? Ive been playing at least 2 hours a day recently, mostly Hell Revelaed.WAD and Alien Vendetta.WAD

both wads are insanely difficult but hella fun

no doom2
but doom 1 and quake

try the Master Levels and Demon Gate 666 wad packs

doom 1 is cool, no super shotgun though :-/. and quake is awesome, great game!

hmmm, never heard of Demon gate, but i have the master levels and never really got into them because i cant figure out how to play them consecutively, only one at a time. even with zDoom. but ill def check out Demon Gate

Have you played 2002: a doom odyssey? i believe thats a Doom 1 megawad

I actually reinstalled Far Cry 2 this summer, it still looks great as an outdoor simulator, and it is hard on infamous, the bad guys are pretty deadly. Goes well with skyrim.

Funny to see this thread, it has always been RTCW (Return to Castle Wolfenstein) for me for many years during the time I was active on this forum and put this avatar up. That was since the game was released (November 2001) untill the release of World of Warcraft (Februari 2005) when I switched to that game. WoW got boring and I quit during WotLK, since then I have been playing SC2 a lot but that also got boring so now I'm back to daily RTCW once again, playing every day on one of the last remaining servers.

Best game ever made IMHO, by far.

Use to play a lot of online games.

Soldier of Fortune I & II
Quake III
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Motocross Madness 2
Call of Duty 1 & 2
rFactor
Tiger Woods '08
Battlefield 1942
BF DC_final
BF2 <----Daily
WoWT - tried it but do no play it
WoWP - play some times
Diablo 1 & 2

I think that's all, folks. :shock:

Holy old thread batman!

Well, since I'm here, I wouldn't say there's a game I play "daily". Don't play as much, and when I do, it usually only takes a week or two to get bored of a game. There are a few I keep going back to though, mainly Kerbal Space Program and Fallout 3/New Vegas. Never really got into the whole "Lets play FPS games online with a bunch of hot headed kids!" thing, which pretty much leaves the more open ended free world stuff for me to repeatedly go back to.

ACK!Mud(s)... good ole text based online. Original mmo?

1k hours? I have at least 4 characters with 1k+ hours. No I don't live in a cave and I have a full-time job

I lost over 4 years, thats a couple hours before work then maybe 6+ hours after work on a game called Anarchy Online. I just 'check in' every now and then for now. It really is a great game...and i have some kick *** low lvl twinks on my free accounts. The paid accounts i got 2 x top lvl toons. I just got a little bored with it as the number of players dropped. Check it out, theres alot to do for a froob (free account).

I play Day of Defeat (the old one, not Source) nearly every day on the same server with the (mostly) same bunch of people I've been playing with for the last decade or so.

LOL almost daily and SC2, Desert Strike map mod tho only, from time to time, waiting on toss expansion.

I play all kinds of games.But recently I have been playing role playing games like Skyrim,Kingdoms of Amalur etc.Lot of missions and stuff to do.

Back in the day it was Unreal Tournament 2003/4.

Late '05 got Guild Wars & never set it down. Maybe missed 10 total days till they released GW2.

Now I play GW2 daily. I log in every day to do my daily events & Living Story for achievement points to keep up with the Jonses heh.

It has been Defiance for me the last few weeks but it's starting to get a little boring with the no amount of new stuff to do it passes an hour or so but thats all I give it a day. Now I'm actually playing Uncharted 3 online who'd of thought

Back