• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It wasn't broke, so i fixed it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
why not do it the simple way hook up a floppy there cheap even if you dont leave it hooked up people go thur so much just not to hook up a floppy drive i dont understand it
Rich

why not do it the simple way hook up a floppy there cheap even if you dont leave it hooked up people go thur so much just not to hook up a floppy drive i dont understand it
Rich

I don't have one...

I need to step away from this thread...i'm getting a little annoyed.

Thanks for the positive intentions folks.

I found an old floppy drive in the bottom of my bin of computer crap, i completely forgot this was here, and actually thought it was broken...but it's formating a floppy disk right now.

We'll see what happens i guess.

**EDIT**

I think this drive is broken after all...

Thanks for the positive intentions folks.

I found an old floppy drive in the bottom of my bin of computer crap, i completely forgot this was here, and actually thought it was broken...but it's formating a floppy disk right now.

We'll see what happens i guess.

**EDIT**

I think this drive is broken after all...

heh gotta love that..when i was uhmm modifying my xbox the other day i went through 5 floppys in my house before i found a working one..and the working one was from a 20 year old computer haha! ya..but see if ya cant get one off your friends or just find an old pc to rip one out of!

Great news!

I found a way to revert back to any bios i want, and it has nothing to do with DOS.

I gotta finish this term paper, but i think i'm gonna write a small writeup afterwards...this is simply too wicked :)

Back