• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L12 mod, is it worth on a DFI nf2 ultra infinity and a 2600+ Mobile?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brunello

Registered
Hi to all,

i have a DFI nf2 ultra infinity board and an Athlon XP 2600+ Mobile. I'm wondering if it's worth doing the L12 mod and at what FSB should I default it to get the best results, 166 or 200?

Thanks!

Nah

I have the same board as a backup folding machine running a 2200+ Mobile.No pin mod just straight CPU to Socket.The board recognized it properly and running Prime95 Stable and Folding at 2404mhz (12x200).Will try for more later.This was just set it up and see what it could do.

MassRaptor

Remeber Boys and Girls Fold :attn: You're life could depend on it :-/

Well, I know my processor if capable, at least, of doing 216 Mhz FSB, but I'd like to know if with this mod the FSB can be higher (like happens with Abit NF7) or it doesn't have any effect on this board.

Thanks!

Try it

It does on this board and other NF2Ultra's but it should not work for you're mobile processor.Give it a try and let us know.

MassRaptor

Back