• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian Li PC-G70 Measurement Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UmHelp

I just bought a thermaltake eurkea case and that thing is the worst case i have ever owned. I just dont like it. I cant take it back so i got screwed out of 160 bucks :bang head :bang head. I have 4 other Thermaltake case and they are all awesome top quality but they failed me on this model.

Enough ranting here is the deal. I am trying to fit a great big ol' water cooling setup in a case. I have been looking around and I found the Lian Li PC-G70 it looks like the perfect case for me because i can mount my rad inside the case and i got room for a pc power and cooling 1kilowat psu.

I need a measurement on this case before i push the buy now button. Can anyone tell me the length between the bottom of the psu rack to the top of the case. (we are talking about the top psu rack). So from the bottom of the top psu rack to the top of the case. :confused: :confused:

[
I need a measurement on this case before i push the buy now button. Can anyone tell me the length between the bottom of the psu rack to the top of the case. (we are talking about the top psu rack). So from the bottom of the top psu rack to the top of the case. :confused: :confused:[/QUOTE]

If its this one http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20310 , its a little over 4 3/4 inch to the top of the case from the bottom of the top ps rack or 12.4 cm. (might be a hair off on the tape also). If you need it closer Ill look again. ( It will fit a PA 120.3 with room for the fans also) If ya want to cut the top to fit the rad its better to just drill out the 4 rivets holding the top on and just lift the top off the case to mod it. (plug on top will un- screw with two set screws)

Last edited:
yea that is the case i was looking at. Thanks for the measurement. It is a little smaller than i was hoping but it will make for a much more fun mod :D. I think i will also drill out the rivets and take the top off to do my moding. probably a bit easier than having the whole case intact. My main concern is that the rad will hit the bottom of the psu rack so i might have to take it out and add my own supports in to hold the radiator in the case. I dont want to rely just on the screws alone.

Back