• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking at remotes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I find it ludicrous to spend 200 bucks on a remote. What features will it give you over the $30.00 one?

Well the Logitech one will pretty much allow you to control anything in your house. With the rights parts you can turn your lights off an on, turn your heat up or down. You'll also be able to control your TV, STB, AVR, VCR, HD-DVD, Blu-ray as well as your computer. With the e-Data one you would just be able to control your computer.

Well the Logitech one will pretty much allow you to control anything in your house. With the rights parts you can turn your lights off an on, turn your heat up or down. You'll also be able to control your TV, STB, AVR, VCR, HD-DVD, Blu-ray as well as your computer. With the e-Data one you would just be able to control your computer.

hmm sounds nice considering I will be implementing a home automation system
as soon as I start the remodel on the house.

Back