• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new game to play (MMO, FPS)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayson

My roommate and I are looking for a new online multiplayer game to play while we're both at home suffering from boredom. Something on PC. I'm looking for something that's not too addicting that works well for two people playing together on and off. We've played WoW, Borderlands, Ikariam, and a few smaller MMO's and quit them for various reasons. I'm trying to get him to start TF2 but he can't play any games where he doesn't have an objective to reach (i.e. better gear, new weapons, completion of a story) and he's very judgmental about graphics. Any suggestions?

run all your settings on low for a week and let him play .. then one day say OH man i just installed this update to the game an dang it looks good :D :D

LOTRO is ideal for 2 people running together. Graphics are really good. What will keep you there is if you have a penchant for Tolkein, though. However, it is PvE first, though there is PvP via a mechanism called "Monster Play". But you have to play as (or vs. ) a player rolled evil monster.

Drop me a line if you are interested. I play in an active kinship (Hand of Galadriel) on Elendimir server.

i like and play combat arms its free to play and it is a fps multiplayer i like it you should try it!!

dofus

rpg/strat game mmorpg. pretty good easy to run beautiful animation.
I just started playing this again after i found out dofus 2.0 was finally released.

Last edited:
Huxley from ijji is pretty good... it just came out of open beta but you have to wait for it to reopen into the new beta. It is a mmofps theres some nice videos. It can be pvp and pvm.

Back