• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for Cyclone 5 in U.S.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

untuchablz

if anybody has a retailer in the U.S. that sells the cyclone 5 waterblock please hit me up wit a link

thanx for the help:argue:

I've always wanted that WB, but the price is just too prohibitive for me. Most of the personal reviews on it give it high marks. I can't remeber one bad thing said.

slipknot said:
Also, if you have question, try PMing cathar, I'm pretty sure he had that block in all 3 bases thicknesses.
Yes he does, and like I said, no better than a maze 3 although I do like their blocks...

one more question??? im thinkin about that maze 3 you know toying with the idea......whats the best price/preformance deal with a danger den kit

the reason the price is soo high is look at it, look at all the channels, just immagine milling that! it would be soo nuts!

And the Cyclone 3 is the best performing by .05C according to Cathar. This is a FLAT base dimple design much like the Swifty.

Thanx for the info theres so many choices and options to pick from i cant decide...........................i cant find a decent price to prefromance ratio........if theyre cheap they suck if theyre really expensive they're really good.............why not a middle if neone knows of one of these mid range kits please bring it to my attention i know theres that one site that i havent seen that has that perfect kit im looking for..........

Gee - I live in Oz too and I wouldn't spend my money on one of those WITHOUT the extra shipping to the US. That is just far too much to pay for a lump of copper.

Cathar said:
Well, there is one other Australian made option you can go with that nikhsub1 didn't tell you about....
Shhhhhhhhh, I want to be the only one!!!!!!!! People will be :drool: :drool: :drool: all over when they my temps!!!

EgeWorks said:
Gee - I live in Oz too and I wouldn't spend my money on one of those WITHOUT the extra shipping to the US. That is just far too much to pay for a lump of copper.
Lump of copper? Have you SEEN that bad boy? The machining alone...

Back