• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouse Feet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1cem4n

I'm looking for replacement mouse feet for my Razer Diamondback. I already know about how Razer will give you one replacement for free but the stupid cleaning ladies threw it out(It was in a box that they had never thrown out in the last year. I use a fUnc 1030 and I want something of equal slickness or better.

-1cem4n

I'm wondering about the perfomance of them. I already know where to get them.

-1cem4n

I'd reccommend either:

XTrac Eels (cut em yourself, I like these better)

or

XTrac Mad Dotz... check out XTrac's products at www.xtracpads.com

I <3 them... great pads. I've used two packs of eels (around 2 applications per pack for a standard 4-foot mouse)... You have to measure them yourself, cut them, and then place them on. They are slicker than the Mad Dotz, however.

The best I have found so far are the Zero Friction skates that Xray-Pad puts out...

I have used/reviewed the Xtrac ones, and as I sais so far the Zero Frictions are the best... No peeling no nothing...

The madotz, I had to change almost once a week, cause they kept curling up and scraping the pad....

Zero Friction-They have a new version out now, the Zero Friction Infinity, essentially the same, but supposed to last longer...

I have had this set on for over a month and no problems (Zero Friction Skates)

I am using the Xray Thunder 9 pad (rough surface)

The Best?

Steelpad S&S Padsurfers. Ive used Teflon Tapes, and NOTHING compares.

I also have the Steelpad 4S, and Steelpad QCK, and they work excellent with both pads; Steel and Neoprene.

dracos said:
The best I have found so far are the Zero Friction skates that Xray-Pad puts out...

I have used/reviewed the Xtrac ones, and as I sais so far the Zero Frictions are the best... No peeling no nothing...

The madotz, I had to change almost once a week, cause they kept curling up and scraping the pad....

Zero Friction-They have a new version out now, the Zero Friction Infinity, essentially the same, but supposed to last longer...

I have had this set on for over a month and no problems (Zero Friction Skates)

I am using the Xray Thunder 9 pad (rough surface)

My eels NEVER peeled. Are you sure you installed them properly?

They said they could only send me one. Do you think I'd get better performance though, by getting better ones?

-1cem4n

I think you should get XTrac Eels... for a strip, its $4... it should last two applications

btw, RBreb13:

your avatar ****ING RULES!

:attn:

Last edited:
Back