• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 550 at -127C, haha, I wish

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smekta3

My censors are reading very unrealistic temps. Does anyone know how I can fix this or a good program that could tell me. I tried MBM but it didnt have the 915PBL mobo on their list right now, but i did try that a while ago. I know the censors are ok, becuase sometime on load i can get understandable readings. And one more thing, i ahev a 7700-CU which is 120mm, i just added a duct to it with another 120mm fan that is supposed to provide 110cfm, but the temps did not change and sometimes went even higher. So are my sensors messed up, or im doing something wrong. Thanks

I have the d915pbl, but i dont think the censors are messed up because sometimes after a boot they give me logical readings which are similiar to what i should have. Sometimes when i start a different temp. program like speed fan, the temperatures seem to stop working. Is there a way to get something online that will tell me these temperatures.

smekta3 said:
I have the d915pbl, but i dont think the censors are messed up because sometimes after a boot they give me logical readings which are similiar to what i should have. Sometimes when i start a different temp. program like speed fan, the temperatures seem to stop working. Is there a way to get something online that will tell me these temperatures.

sometimes after boot they give you logical readings

And you wouldnt call that a messed up sensor?

Riiight...

~t0m

No, it gives reading of 40C, which are normal for my set up. But after i launched several different temp. programs it started to show the temps in negative numbers.

Sensor sounds as if its open circuit and reads -127 because of its scaling.

Can you say RMA? Sounds like something is faulty in the hardware. What are the readings like in the BIOS?

Z

Back