• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Finally Finished *PIX*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
JDizzle said:

Why Linux?

Cause Windows is the biggest POS OS ever made, thats why! Linux can do anything Windows can do and better. Myself if I was forced to use x86 that is what I would run..and I did when I had a PC. Since then I have switched over to Apple and the Macintosh though, OSX is the best OS to date.

Dont get me wrong, im still a huge fan of modding and overclocking, and I will say one more time, that is a sweet rig!

Liquid_Cooled said:
Dual white CCFL's
So there isn't any blue light in your rig at all? That looks incredible. Well done. Where did you get those lights? It has a really nice effect with the blue liquid.

chasingapple said:
Cause Windows is the biggest POS OS ever made, thats why! Linux can do anything Windows can do and better. Myself if I was forced to use x86 that is what I would run..and I did when I had a PC. Since then I have switched over to Apple and the Macintosh though, OSX is the best OS to date.

Dont get me wrong, im still a huge fan of modding and overclocking, and I will say one more time, that is a sweet rig!

all i have to say is go watch this from ebaumsworld.com. warning: that movie/commercial spoof may have language which *some* people may find offenseive. i find it comical.

also, if you use a mac, how are you a fan of modding and overclocking. thats kinda a pc thing. i suppose you could mod a mac, but they look, ill say it again look pretty good from the outside, but isnt it kinda hard to overclock them?

All I can say is OUTSTANDING. You make what the rest of us are trying to do look damn good. What your address and Ill send my puter and you can have at it. :)

o_O i made this thread like 6 months ago!! and its still ALIVE????? holy cow...

well, if you guys check in the water cooling section, theres updated pix of my setup, with a bfg 6800 GT! its also called dream machine

Very clean, I like it a lot. Its a shame Coolermaster dont make those cases anymore.

fyre said:
Very clean, I like it a lot. Its a shame Coolermaster dont make those cases anymore.

They may not make them, but you can still buy them.

Their pricing seems a bit weird to me though:
ATC-210-VX1 (Verdant) for $182
ATC-210-VX2 (Fog Verdant) for $182
ATC-210-AX1 (Azure) for $79.99

I'm actually waiting for a call back from them to tell me what the $102.00 difference is between the AX1 and the VX1/2 besides the front door panel.

There are some other retailers selling these too, from what I've come up with in Google.

Pecos said:
They may not make them, but you can still buy them.

Not in the UK. I spent ages looking for an ATC-710, aaaaaages. But no luck. I also very much like 210 DX1 - with the black door that is... But I wonder if the lack of front intakes affects case temps much.

Back