• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My First Custom Rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It flashes yellow and orange. Put the wires behind the tray where to mobo is. Unscrew the back of that case and tape some wires back there to organize a lot better. The PSU comes with good enough wire sleeves.

Ive recently been having crashes during my game, i play a Unreal Tournament mod? Is this a Video card issue or a driver issue? What normally causes these things.

Did you break off the front panel? I know its flimsy but you can always put some metal hinges or even change the whole front face plate. I knows its flimsy and feels cheap, I have the same exact case :rolleyes:

k0r34nguy said:
Did you break off the front panel? I know its flimsy but you can always put some metal hinges or even change the whole front face plate. I knows its flimsy and feels cheap, I have the same exact case :rolleyes:
It broke off after opening it 4 times, newegg is sending another.

Yeah should be careful with the X-Navigator's front panel. Mine came very sturdy but I heard from reviews that it either cracked or broke off for some reason. :temper:

looks nice,

clean up those poor wires!!
P1010025.jpg

after looking at ur pics again i see u have a case set up lik emine inside, u have the removeable hard drive and floppy trays.

Take the trays out, put all the wires down the back then clip the trays back in.... wires all gone...

try a different psu. i have a aspire 520W. it runs what i have now, but the rails aren't really steady. i might be getting a better one since i have 2 300GB barracudas on the way (woot woot!)

Back