• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Need to get you're hyper-threading on it sounds.

have 12 little squirrels myself on the main I'm in the bedroom on my little bugger atm :p

ok fast update at 4.4 8 workers i got a blue screen memory dump

at 4.4 4 workers every thing is runing smooth TEMP at 50C

should i test on 4 workers only or i must do 8 workers ?? and how many workers do you do ??

thank you

8. Test what you actually have available. Do you test two tires on your car or all of them? A little logic goes a long way. :)

Thanks for not taking offense. :)

It's a bit iverwheling at first for some, no doubt. But in the end, it's ridiculously simple with today's unlocked chips. Adjust voltage, multiplier, stresst test and keep temps under 90c and you are golden.

Last edited:
Ok EarthDog i am stable at 4.2 with all my games ,, i was wondering how much more do you think i will get out of this cpu ?? i did the 4.4 test with all 8 workers like you said above and i got the BLUE Dump screen is this related to memory ?? or cpu cant handle it ??

many thanks

Ok Fast Question

4.2 stable games and prime95 4.4 stable with my games only ------- 4.4 with prime95 and 8 workers I get a Blue screen --- 4.4 and prime with 4 workers stable ..

My Question is do i Qualify for 4.4 or NO

thank you

8. Test what you actually have available. Do you test two tires on your car or all of them? A little logic goes a long way. :)

Do you really need an answer to that question again! 4 cores 8 threads that's a 4770 if you wanted 4 cores only you should have gotten a 4670.
Put bluntly only half of your CPU is stable
If you don't mind the odd crash here and there just out of the blue then run it the way it is. If you want it stable run at 4.2 You said yourself that's where it's stable???
If you reallly want/need 4.4 then from the looks of it you still have some work to do.

thanks John i wil post some PIC later in bios and see what els i can adjust with your advice

No i dont need 4.4 but i see almost every one here who have this cpu is hitting 4.5 im not sure it could be a different cpu and i miss read it but what i am saying if there are members here who have the same cpu and are hinting 4.5 stable ,, then i would like for them to help me out to see what they did you understand this yes?

I Just want to get the most out of it

many thanks please dont forget i am NEW maybe my Question to you or others sounds weird to me it is searching for info that i dont know about

Firas

Well for my 4770k to run "P95blend stable" at 4.5G I need 1.32v, I "can" run hours of Aida64 stability test at 4.7 with the same voltage but I was unable to do that with P95 or run F@H at that speed.

thanks John i will see but i think i have mine a little higher then 1.32v other wise i have set the wrong one :)

Good Day John these are my BIOS PIC as we talked about

Please look and tell me what needs to be corrected or Pushed more ( I search for an advice not an argument ) :)

Many thanks

Here's where I would start firas,
Enable XMP
Enable Dram training
Disable SVID then set the Vcore to 1.25v manually and see where that gets you at 4.3 all threads with P95. Then report back

I will have to check it out when I am at home as that image is also blocked from my office as well... works for me though...

We don't have the same issue... I said it works for me. ;)

Just make sure you are in 'advanced' when you are posting so you can see all the options. Once you upload it, use the the arrow next to the paperclip and click on the file you uploaded and it should work. First 4 steps are all you should need to follow.

Back