• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's not the multi it's the base clock and I would assume you've locked up the system and will need to reset the bios before it will start. Check your manual there should be instructions on where the jumper is and how to do it. . if all else fails power down turn off the PSU and unplug it. Then pull out the big silver battery. Leave it out for a minute then replace and see if it will boot for you. You should be using the CPU ratio not the base clock for raising the cpu speed.

Firas... you are missing the basics here. Did you read the guide? Do you understand that BCLK x Multi(ratio) = clockspeed? You have an unlocked CPU, so all you need to touch is the CPU multiplier(ratio).

I would read the guide again if you have not already. Having the most basic base to start is really needed to help in the most efficient manner.

Ok i will take the battery out and see if that helps if i do that my bios setting will rest yes ?? And yes i do have jumbers i did read that

Earthdog forgive me i need some one to guid my hand ( example change the 5 to 8 ) i am very new at this this is my second time some try to understand me :)

I will do it and update

As johan said, removing the battery resets the bios, yes. Or you can use the jumpers.

We will continue to help you, of course, but you need to have some idea what you are doing too! Read that guide Firas... twice or three times if you have to in order to get a basic understanding of how to overclock. :)

Also many thanks to both of U for keeping up with me :)

but i am part of the family now right :)

Firas im at work will do it when i get home

We'll stick with you Firas but we need you to do your part as well. Talk to you later

Ok Guys Just Got home 30 minutes ago my time

Took the battery out for 20 minutes cleaned my pc and now i am up and Running

:D:D i was a Little Bit smart today Because be fore i did the new changes i saved my BIOS settings to my USB so every thing is exactly where i left it this Morning

I will read the Guide again and search for the Multiplier

I am Smiling and happy :bday: that was a close call

Firas

Good day

Ok before i start i would Like to say Please point me to the Multiplier Coz i cant find it

Thank you

Attachments

• 2014-02-13_00-43_MSI_SnapShotMULTI_00.bmp.jpg
    2014-02-13_00-43_MSI_SnapShotMULTI_00.bmp.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 2014-02-13_00-42_MSI_SnapShotMULTI.bmp.jpg
    2014-02-13_00-42_MSI_SnapShotMULTI.bmp.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 132
It's above the bottom green square, it's called " adjust cpu ratio"
EDIT I'm off firas family time.

Good Day

Hi to Both Johan45 & EarthDog an small update to both of you

I will be going on Vacation this Saturday 16/2/14 to Thailand

it is our 4th anniversary My wife and I :thup: and we have set up this vacation the way we want it and we are very happy :clap:

I will be gone for 3 weeks I would Love to Tack Pictures from Thailand and send them to the forum to share if you Guys Like that ?

Many Many thanks For every thing and we will Continue this when i come back
:clap::clap::clap:

2 Fast Questions One some times it takes for ever for the Site to load is this normal ??

2 every time i change the CPU raio from 44 to 45 when i reboot i hear a small click or i should say it sounds like the PC went into a different level

I dont know how to Describe it But i think you know what i am talking about

Many thanks you Guys are the best
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not sure what the click is, typically a HDD will make some noise when it starts up but that would be from every boot not just when the Multi is changed. Ya the site gets bogged down at times and if it was at 2am our time They update everything in their servers so it might be un-usable temporarily.

It's 08:20 here the day has just started for most, I'm up at 05:15 everyday.

Please Take a Look

Ok Guys I am Up and running

Please Take a Look here at these PIC The DVD that Came with the PC has this Command center program Basicly you can OC your PC from your Desk top

Please Look and tell me what does not Look Right or what should I change

Not every thing we did togather In BIOS is still the same way did not change any thing

Many thanks

Attachments

• 1f.jpg
    1f.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 2f.jpg
    2f.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 80
  • 3f.jpg
    3f.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 4f.jpg