• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need to test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

buckbadly

i have unlocked my processor, now i was wondering if there is a sure fire way to make sure that it is truely unlocked. i can set my multiplier up to 13, but can't go lower than 11(default). Does anyone think flashing my bios will help? I also have subpar memory benchmarks on sandra (1715/1650).

buckbadly said:
i have unlocked my processor, now i was wondering if there is a sure fire way to make sure that it is truely unlocked. i can set my multiplier up to 13, but can't go lower than 11(default). Does anyone think flashing my bios will help? I also have subpar memory benchmarks on sandra (1715/1650).

Very simple buck. I will assume that you have SiSoft Sandra installed. Go to your BIOS and make your setting 11.5x133, save those settings and re-boot. if your BIOS says you have a 1800+ then you have done it right. Double check with sandra after you get into WinBlows.

Back