• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW 1700+ TB stepping..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look at my signature!
Made with XP1700+ AIRGA (quite lucky)...
It's not the maximum frequency i can reach, but my Samsung DTL-CB3 are quite :( ...
Damn, my temp are quite good, too... 42°C at 2020 Mhz and 1,95 VCore. :cool:
Let's see at xmas! I will get money, so i'm going to buy better RAM. Then i'm going to reach the record (i hope...) for XP1700+ ;)

araknis said:
Look at my signature!
Made with XP1700+ AIRGA (quite lucky)...
It's not the maximum frequency i can reach, but my Samsung DTL-CB3 are quite :( ...
Damn, my temp are quite good, too... 42°C at 2020 Mhz and 1,95 VCore. :cool:
Let's see at xmas! I will get money, so i'm going to buy better RAM. Then i'm going to reach the record (i hope...) for XP1700+ ;)

dude you need to read the forum rules. No links allowed in sigs except for seniors or above.

RnPgrosz said:

Sandra doesn't reconginze the 1/5 divider so you aren't running that high. Look in the BIOS for accurate numbers. At 200 MHz fsb you'll be running at 80 MHz AGP 40 MHz PCI. All KT333 boards have a 1/5 divider. SiSoft Sandra is meaningless.

Not all KT333 boards support 1/5 divider.. My Gigbyte 7VXRP still don't have it work correctly... Reason i order an Asus A7V333 board cuz i thought it have 1/5, 1/6 divider and even support 333 fsb. Now, I look like i'm out of luck... Anyway, can anyone confirm is this A7V333 really don't have 1/5 divider?? Cuz Asus list that latest v1015 bios can support 333 fsb cpu.

Last edited:
KIAman said:
I have it running on...

epox 8k3a with the newest BIOS
512mb pc2700 samsung
thermalright slk-800

Currently running 12x166 = 2000mhz @1.725vcore at 44c idle ~50 load

Gonna have to burn this baby in to test stability.

How on gods green earth did you get that?
i cant do anything past 1.92ghz.

i was able to post 11.5x170 1.95v 1.955ghz into windows, but i ran superPI or a folding and it would reboot.

The highest I tried to go stable on this chip was 12.5x168=[email protected], but idle temps alone were in the mid 50's.

I have the AIUGA stepping and it is the first 1700+ with that stepping that I have seen so it must be a very new stepping. It is about 5c hotter than my AROIA at comparable speeds but the throughbred is running at a much lower vcore, so I dont know what is going on about that.

Dissolved said:

How on gods green earth did you get that?
i cant do anything past 1.92ghz.

i was able to post 11.5x170 1.95v 1.955ghz into windows, but i ran superPI or a folding and it would reboot.

182x11 (2008mhz) with only 1.75v here. It really depends on the chip, some are clocking very nicely to about 2000mhz with 1.7-1.8v, but this revision code is crumbling after 2ghz, requiring much too much voltage to bother squeezing the last life out of it.

Back