• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build and All that is related.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've tried 2 differ drivers at this point the newest one right from NVidia's web page, and the one that came on the disc, both are giving the same results, I swapped the power supply to the one I had in Lyoko, and it still does it during install, but not as bad then after reboot its the same thing ... pixelated line city :(

IMAG0236_zps43hlc99f.jpg

Here is a screenshot of what happens when I install :( I really need help so upset and frustrated right now I just want to cry

It does... I revert the driver and it's fine.... I about to RMA this card.... I just don't understand what it wrong...

Definitely looks/sounds like an RMA to me.

Sucks that this happened :(

It does... I revert the driver and it's fine.... I about to RMA this card.... I just don't understand what it wrong...

I would call tech the card OEM's tech support and have them walk you through trouble shooting before you RMA. Could be a simple, permanent fix. JM2C. Hope it works out. Sucks getting a new PC and something goes wrong. I feel your pain...

OK so called eVga Customer support and apparently is could be a bad card I'm pulling the 560 out of Lyoko and testing it ... to verify whether its the card or Motherboard ...

Fingers crossed that it's the card and not the board.
A GPU is much easier to replace at this point.

I suggest you also try the second PCIE slot on the board which AFAIK should be wired at X8. Just for troubleshooting. Not suggesting it as a permanent solution.

ok it runs perfect with the 560 installed ... so I'll contact Newegg tomorrow and get an RMA

I'm a little bummed over it but tonight I'm going to reinstall the other power supply, RMA the video card, and finish driver installed, so busy night...

So, when you roll back the driver to an earlier version it works fine? If so, it's a driver problem and not a hardware problem.

So, when you roll back the driver to an earlier version it works fine? If so, it's a driver problem and not a hardware problem.

She means revert as in remove. It runs fine when the driver isn't loaded, but crashes when there's a driver loaded.

No, but that's the exact same thing I'm facing with a 780 Ti K|NGP|N.
I spent three days trying to get this thing to work, it's the GPU.

Well on top of the bad Video card, the 4TB harddrive decided to stop reconizing .. I switched around the power and the SATA cables and still nothing .. the SSD runs but not extra storage ... so I called Newegg and flipped my lid on them over this ... 2 defective parts, I mean come on now ... so now I'm running only on the SSD and a 560 but at least I can finish installing the driver s on the system and then just play the waiting game ... unless I sideline this build and put the Video card back in Lyoko and run that ...

Back