• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Case Suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kuonji

Registered
I had previously ordered a CM Cosmos. But it is defective and I'm sending it back. It looks like a real slick case, however I think I'd prefer something a bit smaller and with a window on the side.

Here are my requirements:

Fits 1 8800 GTX nicely
Fits 1 optical drive, 2 SATA hard drives. (No floppy)
Fits TR 120 Extreme

I'd love it to have really solid build quality, and I'm willing to pay for it. I'd also love it to be smaller than the CM Cosmos case yet still fit my video card properly.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Antec 900
thermaltake tsunami
And the classic Chenming 602 (I had the 601 back in the day, great case! there are versions with windows)

not sure how much you have to spend, i love my LL-A10B case. same layout as the antec 900 but has 2 psu holders.

The 900 is a fantastic case IMO, though not the easiest case to build on.

It's a little bit of a bear trying to get the wiring bundled up and tucked out of the way so it doesn't look like a mess when you look in the window... kindof the same story with the older P180 revs as they didn't have a whole lot of room on the interior to really tuck and hide wiring.

~ Gos

Back