• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case time. Any thoughts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I say either the Cooler Master Cosmos or the Cooler Master Stacker. The Cosmos will probably give you better cable management and organization, but the Stacker will give you better cooling (on air). I personally love CM cases. They are well built and everything always seems to fit just right :) Plus they look nice.

The cooler Master cosmos is HUGE pictures dont tell its story. Its just as big as the Cool Master Stacker. I still dont know why it has handles on the top you can only move it 3 feet at a time fully loaded.

I love Moutain Mods. I think the U2UFO will last through many, many builds. Plenty of space for WCing or Air Cooling. Easy to access the whole case.

It is big, and not cheap, but I figure if I dont buy another case for years its woth it.

Well the cosmo does come in 3 different ver. Aluminum Aluminum/steel and Steel. so weight isnt really a problem. i think it is good because it is future proof.

I love Moutain Mods. I think the U2UFO will last through many, many builds. Plenty of space for WCing or Air Cooling. Easy to access the whole case.

It is big, and not cheap, but I figure if I dont buy another case for years its woth it.

Agreed. My U2 was one of the best computer purchases I've made in a long time. Fit and finish (black wrinkle) are top-notch too.

Ok! I have everything installed into the case besides the Freezone, because it's not here yet.

Question time, I found 2 squares of clear plastic with two smaller squares of adhesive tape on them, like they go on the inside somewhere and cover something or such.

And I found 1 larger rectangle of the same type. What are these for? I've looked real hard and tried to use my imagination, but still can't figure out what they are for.

Other than that, everything else is great. Couldn't use the plastic PCI clips for the 2900, had to take it off, screw it down and then re-attach it. It works for the sound card though. I'll put up pics when it's done!

I'd say Silverstone TJ-10 or TJ-07
If you like big cases, get the Lian Li PC-A71/77

Back