• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to ATI, help me OC my 9700NP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGame240

Well for those of you wondering the 9700NPs at mwave.com come with 3.3ns Infineon ram. Oh well, win some, loose some. Anyway, I'm going to try to push it as far as I can and be happy with what I have. What I need to know is which bios would be best to use. The only one I've seen is the one in the sticky at the top of the page, but the link is dead. I'm assuming I'd probably want an unlocked 9700 bios instead of a 9700 Pro bios since the ram might not handle 310 too well. Any help is appreciated.

TheGame240 said:

Thanks for, well nothing. As I mentioned the links in the sticky are dead. And I did do a search, but all the links I found were to that same sight. I found the warp bios, but none of them really describe my card, and I've read that the bios should match the memory.

bs, just get the mufus bios at rage3d.com, that one will overclock much better than warps

TheGame240

the links weren't working on the 9th of June because of periods and I have fixed it and I just tryed now and it works fine. So if they aren't working again could you leave a message in the sticky.

TheGr8s1

I'm going to add your links for other place to dl the bios files also. Thanks.

sorry I guess those mufu ones aren't working. His hosting site must of went done. I will try and find a place for the Infineon ram because I got the same ram as you and have that file on a disk. Just need a place for hosting if someone will let me know.

Edit: me being stupid I forgot I already added the mufu bios with the TheGr8s1 link.

TheGr8s1 let me know if its alright if I can use those links in the sticky.

Last edited:
They were down the 19th, I haven't tried them yet today. If The Great One can't host them then I can. I don't know how long though since one link I found said they had been removed because of a threat from Ati's lawyers.

TheGame240 said:
They were down the 19th, I haven't tried them yet today. If The Great One can't host them then I can. I don't know how long though since one link I found said they had been removed because of a threat from Ati's lawyers.

That's why I'm kinda concerned about hosting it for too long. Can u find that article about the threats for me please? And if u want to host these files as well than PM me.

Super Nintendo said:
sorry I guess those mufu ones aren't working. His hosting site must of went done. I will try and find a place for the Infineon ram because I got the same ram as you and have that file on a disk. Just need a place for hosting if someone will let me know.

Edit: me being stupid I forgot I already added the mufu bios with the TheGr8s1 link.

TheGr8s1 let me know if its alright if I can use those links in the sticky.

U can use those links all u want. I will let u know if I remove them and where u can find them if they aren't hosted by me.

Back