• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S Users...please help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NinjaZX6R

RAM Junkie
Hey all,

I just got my NF7-S today and have it up and running. The board is absolutely phenominal, to say the least. I am having an issue with the onboard sound though. I installed all necessary drivers, but only one port seems to work for the sound. I have Klipsch 4.1 speakers that I want to take advantage of! I cannot find if there is some kind of utility that allows me to set up the speakers or anything of that nature. My old creative card had an audioHQ program where I could set it for 2.1,4.1,5.1, etc. Is there any program that I am missing for this??? Thanks!

-Collin-

Hi Colin-
Go to Control Panel, click on Nvidia Nforce Control Panel, go to Speaker setup tab.

I also went to Sound and Audio devices in Control Panel, clicked on Advanced under Speaker settings and selected 5.1 for my system. BTW my Klispch 5.1 sound great using the onboard Soundstorm chip on the NF7-S.
Good Luck
elec.tron

I tried going to sound and audio devices earlier....but that did not work. I will try the nvidia control panel when I get home...thanks!

-Collin-

Back