• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED nVidia Ampere (3000-series) GPU Rumors and Discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
EVGA must really be getting their production back on line. Not only have a I received my 3060 notify but I also got the Z590 FTW motherboard notify today. Unfortunately a little late since I already bought my ASUS board but good to see production picking up again.

Nothing yet on my 3060 Ti or backup 1660 Super.

Edit: Got my switch to LHR version for the 3060 Ti.

Anyone else get the EVGA Email that the GPU on your notify list has been switched to an easier to get LHR model? Just got one today and decided that I am OK with it...The only thing it will effect for me is resale value.

So it is the same GPU just Lite Hash...10G-P5-3881-KR to a 10G-P5-3881-KL

They did this with one SKU, but I am expecting emails on the other 10 or 15 notifies I signed up for. You could opt out of it if you so choose...I figure they may never have that first SKU again and I do not want to lose my place in the que. That is a RTX 3080 xc3 by the way....

Anyone else get the EVGA Email that the GPU on your notify list has been switched to an easier to get LHR model? Just got one today and decided that I am OK with it...The only thing it will effect for me is resale value.

So it is the same GPU just Lite Hash...10G-P5-3881-KR to a 10G-P5-3881-KL

They did this with one SKU, but I am expecting emails on the other 10 or 15 notifies I signed up for. You could opt out of it if you so choose...I figure they may never have that first SKU again and I do not want to lose my place in the que. That is a RTX 3080 xc3 by the way....

I was just about to post on this. Got mine today but for a different sku.

Hi,

This email is to notify you that there has been a change to your notification queue status. You previously signed up to be notified when 08G-P5-3663-KR became available, but due to ongoing product availability, you have been moved to the notification queue for 08G-P5-3663-KL, which features NVIDIA LHR. These cards offer the same gaming performance, but with reduced cryptomining performance (Ethereum). The products are identical in every other way. To learn more about NVIDIA LHR, click here.

EVGA has taken these steps to increase availability and speed up the queue for gamers looking to purchase a graphics card. Your notification queue position remains the same. However, if you wish to remain in the notification queue for 08G-P5-3663-KR you may "opt out " of this move; you will be once again placed back in the notification queue with your previous sign-up time. Please note that EVGA strongly recommends against opting out, because there is no ETA for availability and no guarantee that your order will be fulfilled for your original part number. Moreover, once you opt out, you may neither request to be placed back in the queue for 08G-P5-3663-KL, nor request an order notification for 08G-P5-3663-KL; you may only be in one queue at a time.

If you still wish to opt out of the move to 08G-P5-3663-KL, please click here. If you have any questions about this email, please contact EVGA Customer Service prior to taking any action.

I've received one of two emails notifying of the change. Since ETH mining will be dead after 2.0 roughly in Dec this doesn't both me.

Screenshot_20210628-214119.png

Has anyone else noticed a lack of custom water cooling/AIO/aftermarket modding for the 3070/3070ti ? Lots of choice for 3080/3080ti/3090 but my little PNY feels kinda left outÂ… was hoping to snag a 240 (mostly for noise reasons) ?

Yea, its been that way for a while. Only certain blocks around for a couple brands of 3000 series. Those seem to be in stock regularly but nothing for most others.

On another note, if anyone is part of eVGA Elite the 3080Ti and 3070Ti are available there for auto notify signup. I was in there a couple days ago and don't remember them being there so thought I would point it out in case someone is looking for a chance at one.

Kenrou, have you checked Alphacool? Seems like I'm writing an article every other week about a new Alphacool block. They would be you most likely place to check.

Kenrou, have you checked Alphacool? Seems like I'm writing an article every other week about a new Alphacool block. They would be you most likely place to check.

Checked last night thanks, they had one for the standard PCB (FE?) (which mine is if I go by TPU review), now all I need is everything else to go with it. I'll make a new thread for help with it when I got some spare time :thup:

The good news: I got an EVGA stock notification that an item was ready for purchase.

The bad news: It's the waterblock for the 3090 Kingpin.

I don't have a 3090 Kingpin, much less anything related to any 3000 series.

Troll level 9000. So cruel.

Back