• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NVIDIA and Overclockers End of Nations Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will gladly get one!!

My GTX470s have been overclocked to the hell and back since they first felt water pouring through copper. I am actually considering flashing it as a custom BIOS, since they're proven to be rock solid stable with this clocks.

And if they ever die because of this, I'll just have another reason to get a new x70. Right now, I'm waiting for the GTX700. My SLi is still strong against a 670, and though the petite PCB is sweet with a full-cover block, I'd prefer to have something that blowed my Fermis out of the water.

Just got a new rig set up for gaming'
i7 2600k OC to 4.8
8 Gb 2200 ram
Dual 120 GB SSD
GTX 680 SLI
Now i need new games to actually USE the power.

so, we gonna get an e-mail with the key or a pm on here?

So you all know how it'll work, once the 25 spots are filled, I'll let NVIDIA know and they'll send the keys. Once I get them, I'll send them via PM to those on the list. :thup:

:)

NVIDIA already emailed, awaiting response. I have no idea when they'll get them to me. Obviously it will have to be before next weekend. Unfortunately, that's as detailed as I can be right now.

im know im late but if any extra keys after the other 27 people i would like one=)

Back