• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-•=» Project: Illuminati Unleashed «=•-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its two separate loops with 3 pumps total

the CPU loop has 2 pumps (ram in series) to create over 30ft of head pressure so that the storm G5 block can perform at its absolute best

then GPU loop just has a single pump to go through the MP-1 GPU block

its just be going insane on a WC project that i always wanted to do but could never commit an entire grand only to water cooling (yes, almost $1000 on water cooling alone)

Damn sneaky, its been a long time since ive checked this thread. Everything came out super nice. Mountain mods should integrate some of your ideas in their cases. i.e. rubber grommet for hds etc. Great Job

Yeah man. Last i checked this thread, it wasnt too far in. But it was really nice going through it again and seeing how great it turned out.

Makes me want to do water cooling when i see sometihng like this... but then i get sticker shock and think about what else i can do with air cooling. (short of doing what EC does)

Back