• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC-Forums logo design contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Über~PhLuBB said:
We may have 34,000 members, but not many of them are active. =\
True, but still, it's a very sad turnout.

Most users ever online was 993 on 09-14-2003 at 03:40 AM.
That's from a month and a half ago.. there's atleast tripple that wandering around. Interestingly enough, there's 260 views on this thread, and almost that number of votes. By that completely inaccurate measure (pages being refreshed, multiple pages, etc), almost everyone who saw it, voted.

I just wanted to thank you all for voting and participating in the logo design contest. Now that the voting is over.. we will be making a decision within the next week or so. If you have any questions.. please don't hesitate to ask. :)

It would have been nice to have more votes than we received.. but 233 isn't bad. That's why we decided to extend the voting another week, so that more people would have an opportunity to share their opinion.

That looks like it worked out pretty well, the three selections with the most votes are pretty different. Inet has a pretty difficult decision on their hands.

Thanks for putting this together Greg. I'm excited to see which design wins. :)

/IMOG laughs at C_S crossing his fingers... then slips Greg a 20 with the number 15 written on it. ;)

I've been wanting to know too, but I didn't want to be the first one knocking down greg's door. If anyone really wants to get an answer to the question, it would be a good idea to shoot greg an email... The Inet guys don't frequent enough and they don't always check the forums for PM's. Otherwise, I'm sure they will present the answer eventually.

IMOG said:
Sweet thanks... Does that equate to we will have a new logo displayed on the forums in a couple days?

That one, I couldn't say one way or the other. Might be something they wait until vB 3 to institute?

Out with the old, in with the new. Time for a revamp anyway. I do like the current color scheme theough, I hope that doesn't change much.

Yeah, I like the color scheme also... I guess the form could be a little more spicy, but it doesn't really get me excited because I've already proven that I can look at this setup for hours on end.

I hope the new one is just as easy on the eyes.

Back