• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC3d Thread- The sleeping juggernaut stirs at Wedo's approach...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I just checked,I took fourth,I have reached my goal with no threats .So I guess I will start switching power over today.I have quit a busy Schedule so I might not finish by the time I leave but I will get started.

ShadowCat66 will drop fast(just my helpers will stay) but team 32 will not lose a single MHZ.

ShadowCat66 said:
Well I just checked,I took fourth,I have reached my goal with no threats .So I guess I will start switching power over today.I have quit a busy Schedule so I might not finish by the time I leave but I will get started.

ShadowCat66 will drop fast(just my helpers will stay) but team 32 will not lose a single MHZ.

hmmm, if you don't maintain it, you're going down :D

If I can get on the same page with Wedo and nikhsub1, I'll feel like I've accomplished something. Sub teams are good for those who want to rise in the ranks faster than they could alone. It helps bring onboard people who otherwise wouldn't try.

But I really admire the independant folders who do amazing things without the benifits of other team members. Keep it up all of you as it all counts for team32 in the end.

Go Wedo, go nikhsub1. Put an independant folder back on top.

Audioaficionado said:
But I really admire the independant folders who do amazing things without the benifits of other team members. Keep it up all of you as it all counts for team32 in the end.

I just submitted my bid for the 83 computer job. Now it is a wait and see game...

Audioaficionado said:
If I can get on the same page with Wedo and nikhsub1, I'll feel like I've accomplished something. Sub teams are good for those who want to rise in the ranks faster than they could alone. It helps bring onboard people who otherwise wouldn't try.

Yeah, we started out as a different kind of team entirely- the OC.com 3dmark team. At the time we hoped to recruit some more people to join the fledgeling 3dmark team by getting some exposure among the folders. Never really thought it would as big as it is, but there was a big race and lots of smack-talking with a subteam of Rage3d. Team 64 was about to pass Team 32 back then and there was chaos in our forum over it....

new_novice said:

hmmm, if you don't maintain it, you're going down :D

How true,I think it would be fun to borg that user back up to orange,red.But as I stated earlier,My home pcs are going to migrate to OC3d.My borgs will stay with ShadowCat66.I just ordered another K7d-master with MP2600's,More power for team 32,I have plans to replace a 2.4b with a dually XP2400's next.I ve been working on some game servers and of course adding folding power to boot!

ARGH!!!! You guys are ticking me off..... (in a good "teh smackdown" kind of way)

My conquest date has moved all the way back to March of 2004 which is down from the high of October of this year.

This is not over!

:D
Wedo

Wedo said:
ARGH!!!! You guys are ticking me off..... (in a good "teh smackdown" kind of way)

My conquest date has moved all the way back to March of 2004 which is down from the high of October of this year.

This is not over!

:D
Wedo

Well,so far I have switched 2 dually 2600 machs and my 2 p4(both @3.0) machs.I still have my Yatta left along with my new dually which will be 2600's too.When I finish it should be around 30GHZ added to OC3d.

Good luck Wedo!

Uh... Just fixed 5 dead computers at the company.
DHCP server went down cause 2 computers down, one got overheat. 2 computers got bad hardrive. Slip in the overclockix CDROM and fold away. Should get productions up next several days. At this rate we are okay with wedo and nik for the time being.

Arkaine, Am I still a memeber of OC3d?

Good news, guys!

Overdoze- Of course you're still part of OC3d! You've got the most machines out of any of us. Leave those boxes alone for a few weeks and look what happens! Glad overclockix made for a good temporary fix.

I finished moving my stuff over to my new house. Now all I have to do is setup the network:

2 Tbreds
1 Palomino
1 P3 xeon

About 6.5Ghz going up soon....

I can build a 2 layer Tbred yatta for less than $100 with the parts I have laying around... have to wait for the spare funds though.

I will make every effort to get the bulk of my rigs too OC3d before leaving,It just seems like every time I turn around there is something else I need to do before my trip to England.It looks as though we have bought some time.My parts will be Wed for my next MP2600 daully,If all goes well I will have that one folding as well.

Arkaine....Throw me a pm with a parts list,I have a pile.I might be able to lend a hand.

Wedo will be assimilated! oh wait.. thats, eliminated in this case :)

Sadly, things here have come to a grinding halt.. can't seem to find any new rigs to borg, nor do I have any dolleros to build from.

Cheers, Flix

Nice increase!! I take it Shadow added a few of his machines.

Hey Wedo! You need to respond to this recent increase in their production ;)

nikhsub1 said:
Hmmmm, very very interesting. Wedo might not be the one to fear... I just reviewed a competitor's bid for 83 new machines. Now, if I get the bid (originally thought 40 machines) I will have an additional 83 XP 2400's on my side. That would put me at about 210Ghz (OMG!). I would be joining the ranks of How and DGroms. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! Fear the nik! :D

:drool:

BTW: I can add my 5Ghz ... soon to be more since 2 Tbred Bs are coming!!! :D I will joing your team when I see wedo and nik when they start gaining again.. :rolleyes:

Argh... you guys are insane. The temps have dropped a bit here in LA so the farm might be coming back online soon, if not, I'm moving soon anyway (new apt. has central air).

I still have some pow-ah that I haven't been able to tap into as of yet, should be able to break the admin in charge of it down soon though. But all this is going to be nothing compared to Nik if he scores the 83 rig deal he's working own.

We're all going to get pwned. :D

Wedo

Wedo said:
But all this is going to be nothing compared to Nik if he scores the 83 rig deal he's working own.

We're all going to get pwned. :D

Wedo
Well I was informed that even if I don't get the contract to supply the machines, they are still all going to be available for me to borg with permission of course! So, it is not IF, it is when :D

nikhsub1 said:

Well I was informed that even if I don't get the contract to supply the machines, they are still all going to be available for me to borg with permission of course! So, it is not IF, it is when :D

Thats great news!! I cant wait to see that! They will have to make a new color for ya!

Back