• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Better? Yeah...the S seems too far out and I added an exclamation point which doesn't look like the rest of the text...which font is that? Is "Benchmarking Team" better at it's current angle or maybe go straight horizontal with that text?

Attachments

• t-shirt-mockup3.jpg
    t-shirt-mockup3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 85
  • t-shirt-mockup2.jpg
    t-shirt-mockup2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 84
  • t-shirt-mockup4.jpg
    t-shirt-mockup4.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 83
  • t-shirt-mockup5.jpg
    t-shirt-mockup5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I downloaded it it is called Aarcover

maybe take the explination point off and look see, not sure how to fix the s as just tried it in a word doc and it does that every time

sure there is a guru around here that maybe able to minipultate the stock spacing ???

O Crap Just grabbed it and it is dead, I put on the charger, call me a shout in about a half hour :facepalm:

BTW Welcome to the team Witchy! I hadn't noticed until this morning reading about you flu troubles. Hope you're doin better.

EDIT: I think I like the small logo on the front with the large logo on back with the yellow "MOAR Volts!"

Thanks, I appreciate you guys having me on the team.

Yea wish I would have gotten a flu shot, this crap sucks

I would do the Overclockers logo across the front and Moar Volts across the back.

I also like the small logo on the front and MOAR VOLTS on the back.

Front
Capture946.jpg

Front
Capture950.jpg

Back
Capture949.jpg

Back
Capture952.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet mock-ups MetalRacer!
I like front #1, too (except replace the 'performance community' with benchmarking team). For the back...hmmm...maybe flip the triangle so it's more like the international electrical hazard one? No one wants anything ocf-logo-wise on the back?

Thread's going a bit cold....

Anyone have more thoughts, ideas, opinions?

If these are specifically for the benching team I would think it would need to at least have it on there somewhere. Maybe on one of the sleeves??

For the back I like the MOAR VOLTS! with the Symbol and the front I like the small level OCF Benchmarking logo.

Found a shirt place and I was playing around some.

srt.PNG
backishrt.PNG
srttt.PNG
prices.PNG

price minus one color (dark grey)

betterprice.PNG

EDIT* Its just dawned on me how close to 2015 we are now.

Last edited:
Back