• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I personally think that the blue on black is hard to read, the yellow/orange color is significantly easier on the eyes

I also agree the "athletic gold" is more clear than the blue with flames. I like the blue flames too though... :D

+1 for post #172 (yellow text - big logo across front / MOAR VOLTS - electricity symbol on back) :blah:

I could ask Reza if he could straighten things out and change the colour on the Benchmarking team loga and maybe make it a bit bigger.

The same shade as the lightning bolt would be way cool, Think that color would look good on the back as well.

Just bold in your face yellow seems out of place

I just dont want to be hammered with shipping charges that are more than the shirt cost. I live in Canada and ive had that happen to me before.

Non benchmarker but will be in for one large (maybe 2 or 3. depends on shipping costs)

I'm not really following this thread so pm me when you make a decision what and how much it will cost ;)
I'm not sure how the size will look like in real so if there is no info about it then I will take 1x XL and 1x XXL. I just see that every brand has different sizes hidden under this marking and sometimes I have to pick something between L and XXXL ;)

I don't think that matters a whole lot Witchy since the SS guy will use the same colour front and back anyway. The final will be more up to F_S I think. I'm not certain on the process but I think all he needs is the design and colours can be changed since it's not going to be a digital image transfer.

It's nice jiccman but would require a different process and we're sticking to the silk screening for durability.

That's definitely cool looking, but is a better wallpaper/desktop than a t-shirt. I think it would be too complicated

Back