• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
$25 a shirt... wow. I got 17 softball uni's (not tee's) with a design on the front and numbers on the back for ~$20...

Not saying you were not helpful... just surprised at the pricing. Im still in, but figured the price would come down. Like I said, I order jerseys for $20 a pop. That said, the jersey's are likely silk screened and cheaper which is why. :)

Really only trying to give more ideas on the design. Just showing pricing because it was easy to access. No biggie. :D

There are a lot of options for fonts and text effects. (blade runner font with roof effect now) Just giving it a whirl. This http://www.customink.com/ is the site I used, funsoul's friend would be more trustworthy imo.

Only trying to work on the design atm...thank you devlos!

Once we all agree on what we want, I'll get a real quote from my guy and we can take it from there. Just as an fyi...I gave him one of the ocf logos with benching team that was done for us, small on the front, large on the back just to get an idea of how much we were talking. Came out to $17 each.

Just so everyone feels good about this...I suggest we agree on what we want then everyone can go get quotes and we'll decide then who to go with.

Only thing we've all agreed on so far is heaviest possible cotton, black, short-sleeved t-shirts with a smaller image on the front and a larger one on the back.

Here is the front and back I like :)

Attachments

• t-shirt-mockup3.jpg
    t-shirt-mockup3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Capture952.jpg
    Capture952.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 61
I'm with Witchy on this I like the larger logo on the front. This way everyone can tell it's OCF even from across a room.

I like the larger logo on the front, but I think it should be straight across and not diagonal. I realize that it was just a copy-paste, but from a design standpoint I think it would look better.

I also preferred the lightning arrow from devlos's images as it is closer to the bolt in the OCF logo

I like the larger logo on the front, but I think it should be straight across and not diagonal. I realize that it was just a copy-paste, but from a design standpoint I think it would look better.

I also preferred the lightning arrow from devlos's images as it is closer to the bolt in the OCF logo

Works for me! Can we get a new mockup?

My wife is decent with photoshop, I'll see if she can do it. Basically it would be rotating the logo on WDs on the front, and replacing the icon on WD's back with the one from devlos.

That looks good devlos but could the benchmarking team be something other than yellow? Or has that color already been decided?

Color can be any one of these
colors.PNG
unless someone else does it with another program like photoshop or gimp, the site i used doesn't have a whole lot of fine tuning.

I am personally game for whatever people can agree on.

Thanks guys!

The only thing I think would be better is the "benchmarking team" part on the front should be the blue flames. I was not able to work with the samples here. It is possible though, if someone made it with a transparent back-ground and horizontal instead of angled.

bchtm.PNG
mehidkwtfish.PNG

Back