• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Office Max Deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HGREENIII

Office Max will have various item on sale this saturday (25th) only
you must have the ad in order to get the deals

happy shopping
OFFICEMAXxfront.jpg

OFFICEMAXxback.jpg

50pk and Wallet is a pretty good deal, there are some good deals here, though not outstanding, but not too bad if you need some of these items.

Yep, Cendyne's are usually rebagged lite ons, but definately not a definate thing. Go to anandtechs hot deals forum and search around for cendyne and they will list how to tell what drive is in the box.

not too bad of deals especially if your looking for some things.. good savings on the deal with the digital cam i thought....

i would highly recommend the Olympus 720 3MP camera....I have the 700 (2.1MP) and really like it. I especially luv the zoom on these things...its incredible. I thought I got a deal on mine at Thanksgiving for $250 but a 720 3 megapixil is a fantastic deal.....

William said:
Yep, Cendyne's are usually rebagged lite ons, but definately not a definate thing. Go to anandtechs hot deals forum and search around for cendyne and they will list how to tell what drive is in the box.

ooops. sorry about that:).

William said:
50pk and Wallet is a pretty good deal, there are some good deals here, though not outstanding, but not too bad if you need some of these items.

My thoughts exactly, good deals if you need a comfy chair or digicam/printer combo, etc...

I also liked the imation deal, but my burning of late has dwindled greatly, still haven't busted into the 100 pack of Imations I bought over a month ago.

Word to the wise on OfficeMax rebates... BEWARE!!!

Out of three rebates from Office Max, one took six months to get, the other two were disallowed... What a surprise. I actually returned a CD burner after Office Max started acting funny about the rebate on it. Just be aware that rebates are not 100%.

I bought a cendyne ( got a lite-on) from office max in november and I got my rebate back last week. I'm still waiting a few from Best Buy though.....

Skunk Monkey said:
Word to the wise on OfficeMax rebates... BEWARE!!!

Out of three rebates from Office Max, one took six months to get, the other two were disallowed... What a surprise. I actually returned a CD burner after Office Max started acting funny about the rebate on it. Just be aware that rebates are not 100%.

they let you return the cd burner with no upc on it?

Back