• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok Evapror What?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

Ok I am of course building my water cooler for the 2nd time here. I have a new block, better design...ect anyways WHAT IS AN EVAPORATOR? I have a Haier not-so-mini fridge. I belive Stinkyfart has this fridge. I have a resivore, pump, and radiator. I was told I dont need the rad if I just use an "Evaporator" Would somone explain how to build one? I know its simple.. I know I need one, I just need to know how to make it. Please help. ;) ya I was also told that i could just use the rad to cool the water before it came back to my resivore. (That Rad, Res, and "Evaporator" are of course all in the fridge)

BB, when you open the door of the fridge you can see the freezer area it has a little door and the ice tray goes in there. the area the ice tray sits on is the Evaporator. what i did was to unscrew the 4 screws that keep it in place (so it could drop into the res). the more evap in the res the better

Back