• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

6 p.m. update (CT) PitCrew @ PitStop team:

14,533,867 goal
-7,387,613 current
========
Needed = 7,146,254

Thanks to Orion's work, we're a little more than half-way there, already!

9 p.m. update (Central Time). Final update for Tom's Hardware team.
Code:
[size="4"][b]
  338,313 Starting value needed
             Poo Flinger:
             Dave:
=========
Needed:   = -112,925 [COLOR="Red"]Done! [/COLOR] 

Total folded: 5,243,310 points [/size][/b]

Last edited:
Thank you Adak for filling in while I took care of a personal mission today. I have returned to the ship and brought some extra special grog for the crew as a reward :beer:

Cast off all lines - destination Crater Island (PitCrew @ PitStop).

Quartermaster, secure the grog until we reach said island.
:thup:

Grog has been secured, I over saw the operation personally. We are on our way to Crater Island. Weather looks good so should be a fast trip over night. Sleep well crew, you'll need the rest for the next mission!

The PitCrew has been so advised.

Midnight update CT.
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
- 7,678,877 OCFthanksPitCrew
-    13,369 Dave
===========
Needed    = 6,841,621

Enjoy your leave on Crater Island - we will be working en route, and with the addition of Orion, and the Air Wing, we won't be in port for long. Our stay could be merely 2-3 days.

Our ETA is 0530 hours.

Last edited:
We have arrived at Crater Island, and as the name suggests, the center of the island is marked by a large inactive volcano, with lush vegetation all around.

Our 6 a.m. status: (All Times Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
- 8,505,106 OCFthanksPitCrew
-    33,851 Dave
===========
Needed    = 5,994,910

This update was more than three quarters of a million points, and we've barely got started.

Big folding, straight ahead! :thup:

Last edited:
Our time visiting with our friends on Tom's Hardware team, has come to a close.

All ships personnel are requested to return to the ship at this time, and prepare for immediate departure. Departments report to the XO when they are ready to disembark.

Tanker will complete our task here, at the 9 p.m. update. (CT) It may wind up on the Midnight update, depending on how fast it's picked up, and put into the stats.

[/size][/b]

So long OCF. :salute:

(Although comeback soon on personal time. You might need the relaxation after this operation. :cool:)

Bye for now, warmon6. Thanks for all the help you gave us during the race.

Our Noon status: (All Times Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
- 8,589,979 OCFthanksPitCrew
-    47,944 Dave
===========
Needed    = 5,895,944

We should be around 1.7M ppd, with Orion. When our Air Wing joins us, then I don't know - 3M, even with HayesK working on [H]?

Last edited:
Our 3 p.m. update (All Times Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
- 8,883,530 OCFthanksPitCrew
-    62,037 Dave
===========
Needed    = 5,588,300

Another big update - well done! :clap: The PitStop team has leaped over two other teams, in the last week. :D

Last edited:
Welcome to Crater Island aka the Pitstop...:welcome: Watch out for that big crater...it is deep...:p With Orion, the USS Poo Flinger and maybe KGH's air wing....it should be a pretty short stay! Grab the grog while you can....Orion has been draining the tankards pretty hard for the last couple of days....:clap: Could barely keep up with all those points he has been putting up....:thup:

Bye warmon6 & Hellooo wmdrauch and Crew!!!

The help from you guys really meant to so Much, when good people come together they can accomplish most Anything. Just right now its some well deserved Good Times after a hard Won Race :beer:

The competition put up a Strong fight, my respect goes out to their great efforts too :salute:

Welcome to Crater Island!!!

Welcome to Crater Island aka the Pitstop...:welcome: Watch out for that big crater...it is deep...:p With Orion, the USS Poo Flinger and maybe KGH's air wing....it should be a pretty short stay! Grab the grog while you can....Orion has been draining the tankards pretty hard for the last couple of days....:clap: Could barely keep up with all those points he has been putting up....:thup:

Don't Forget I saved some extra special Grog just for Y'alls arrival!!! Orion didn't find my stash...so y'all drink up and enjoy!!!:comp:

Very true, Humanoid.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Dan and dthurner! We look forward to trying your best grog, indeed. :D

Our 9 p.m. update (All Times Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
- 9,180,983 OCFthanksPitCrew
-    80,909 Dave
===========
Needed    = 5,271,975

Looks like the Air Wing will be in time to join us for the last two days of our stay here.

O00ps power outage may have downed my p4s....I won't know until tomorrow when I can look at them.

That certainly will slow the effort down. Good luck getting them up and folding again, Orion.

Our Midnight update (All Times Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
- 9,971,907 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   357,341 Dave
===========
Needed    = 4,204,619

Nice update at Midnight - 700+K, giving us a very good day of over 2.29M. Well done! :salute:

With the added strength, and the Air Wing on the way, along with the amount needed being 4M, keep in mind that it won't be long before we're leaving for our next port of call. Best guess right now is two more days. Then we're off for Linus's Sanctuary.

Last edited:
Our Crater Island 6 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-10,047,281 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   374,625 Dave
===========
Needed    = 4,111,961

A small output overnight. Nevertheless, today we'll reach less than 4M to go. :cool:

Our Crater Island 3 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-10,499,586 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   409,127 Dave
===========
Needed    = 3,625,154
Enjoy your shore leave among the friendly islanders. Our visit will not be long, now.

Very Nice things are appearing on our Horizons, feels like I am Standing on the Horizon Itself right now :cool:

We're drinking the Good stuff tonight!

Passes the Rum round one :beer:

Folding hard @ 108K

Back