• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

out of the fold for a couple days :-(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeff Bolton

well since i decided to come home for easter this weekend i thought it would be best to turn my computer off and unplug it...the thought of leaving it on to fold all weekend was appealing, but the thought of something happening and me not being there to fix it all weekend made my mind up for me...sooo...no folding for me until sunday or monday whenever i get back to the dorm room :(

jeff

Very safe decision Jeff. We will miss the work but the environment that your machine runs in doesn't need the risk. We all hang it over the edge leaving electrical appliances on when we leave the house and in your case it's not worth the risk. You can ride the river with me anytime. Enjoy your break.:beer: :burn:

what part of newport news do you live in? because if you don't remember, i live in gloucester. but i might as well live over there when i'm home because i'm always at AMC 24, ihop (too often! 3 or 4 times a week!),best buy, or patrick henry mall. traffic gets on my nerves though...and do you know of any good computer parts stores? i prefer online ordering but if i could find a good mod parts store that'd be really good.

later

jeff

Back