• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers T-Shirts and Stickers - Now Available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I bought some of the T-s they are quite nice and thick material actually. feel very quality for a T , i got some Blizzard and Some EA T's not too long ago and they were thin in comparison.
Doesn't sound like much but i have this tendency to rip my armpits over time on T's thicker the better

argh, i forgot all about the cool tshirts. ill be picking up a couple of them ;) orange and grey looks nice. we need a sweet logo or saying on the back!
oc much?
are u oced?
overclock?! you know you want to.
im sure Alaric can come up with some good ones. hes one of the kings of clever sayings!
but please, no Taco jokes...hahaha

"Overclockers: Real Speed Costs Money-How Fast Do You Want To Go?"
"Overclockers: If We Can't Fix It, It Ain't Broke Enough!"
"Overclockers, Where Everything Is A Smoke Machine If You Give It Enough Volts!"
"Overclockers! We Even Have RGB Toes!"

Update! More products are now available via the same link in the first post.

I assume the mug isn't dishwasher safe? I didn't see it one way or the other on the site.

I have two benching tees right now, may look at getting another soon as the oldest one is finally starting to show some aging.

Just ordered a hoodie, sticker & mug. Should have them in a week or 10 days according to the order site. I'll post up once they arrive. My older T is still looking good, only it shrunk, or I grew, hard to say.........

I assume the mug isn't dishwasher safe? I didn't see it one way or the other on the site.

I have two benching tees right now, may look at getting another soon as the oldest one is finally starting to show some aging.

My assumption is the mug isn't dishwasher safe, but my assumption is also that it will have a sheet of paper with it that tells you care information

Just ordered a hoodie, sticker & mug. Should have them in a week or 10 days according to the order site. I'll post up once they arrive. My older T is still looking good, only it shrunk, or I grew, hard to say.........

We'll say the older T shrunk... thanks for ordering!

My browser must be broke :-( All I get is a picture of the black shirt and stick but no link or other way to make a purchase :-( I followed the link from the first post??

My browser must be broke :-( All I get is a picture of the black shirt and stick but no link or other way to make a purchase :-( I followed the link from the first post??

What browser? I'm in Chrome and the link works fine.

Expand the details on the product page, looks to be made of ceramic and is dishwasher/microwave safe.

Header navigation on both the blog and forum have "merch" links now so it's easier for everyone to find their Overclockers gear!

Gear arrived piece by piece over almost a month: Well OK, that didn't work. Pic uploaded but won't insert. 2nd attempt, no can do. Oh, well, this post is useless without pics. I want to talk to a manager/Karen.

Gear arrived piece by piece over almost a month: Well OK, that didn't work. Pic uploaded but won't insert. 2nd attempt, no can do. Oh, well, this post is useless without pics. I want to talk to a manager/Karen.

Error: Karen Not Found
Redirecting: Thanks for supporting the site

Can we get stitched logo shirts ?

after 10-15 washes most of all my T's are no longer showing any logos.

Id prefer they last myself even if its 5$ more or what ever.

Back