• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Squealing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FellCrustacean8

My Pc runs just fine until I place it under a load and it starts to squeal Loudly, I can't tell which component is squealing, it's in a mini itx case so everything is tightly packed. But I do know it is either the pump and reservoir combo or it is the GPU. But it isn't a coil whine sound. Any help is appreciated!

Can you post the full system specs please?
Also include the PSU age, if you can.

intel i7 4790, gtx 980 ti, 16gb ddr3, 2 HDDs, PSU is a corsair RM850, it is only about 5-6 months old, phanteks enthoo evolv itx, ek waterpump, ASROCK mini itx and resivoir combo

Can you test to see if the squeal happens if you only stress the CPU or the GPU independently?

Only the GPU is in the loop, the CPU isn't. Also on top of that, IT JUST SPILLED EVERYWHERE!!! Will pastel fluid from mayhem destroy HDDs? Because it got all into it.

Last edited:
Oh my. Wipe them down and let them dry for a few days if not a week. Was there a loose fitting?

Back