• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc wont start after installing radeon r7 240

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:confused:
Did he mean a case for the PSU alone who couldn't fit inside the pc? Not very sure to want to know how he routs the connectors from the PSU to the component in the other case but it has to be ugly ^^

yeah. been looking all over cant find any psu fit for my pc. afraid to buy outside country, maybe damaged thru shipping or whatsoever. so been thinking maybe i can make a box for psu put it anywhere near the pc n it sure be ugly. if it is possible :D dont want to increase the budget to buy pc new casing to fit for suitable psu or change the motherboard.. maybe next time

Don't be afraid to buy outside country: if the product comes damaged, you can refuse it at receiving and it will cost you nothing. I've already bought products in the US or in Japan for instance (I live in France) and I had no issues :)

Back