• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my water cooled BAD A$$..LOL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cloudkat said:
My green and blue monster !!!!

Seriously though, for my first TOTAL makeover I am happy with it.
I learned alot from building this rig. Mostly it was stuff NOT to do EVER AGAIN!!! :p

One thing you will notice is that all but the last 3 pics is with the old Inovatek res. It ended up cracking open like an egg. Lucky for me it just leaked down into the bottom of the case instead of spraying all over my mobo and cards.
So I went to wal-mart and found the new thing to use as a res ( with a little modding of course.;) ).

Anyways, here are the stats:
2.8 P4 OC'ed @3.2
Asus P4S8X
512 Corsair Extreme 3200
ATI 9700 Pro
Audigy 2 sound card
Danger Den W/B on CPU and GPU
Ehiem 1250
1/2" Tygon tubing through-out
Black Ice Extreme chrome Rad W/ 2 Evercool chrome 120mm fans

Enjoy the pics!!

This User Hasn't
Moved in yet.

Click here to find out why you're seeing this page.

Course you coulda just private messaged the author instead of reviving this 4 month old thread... *rolleyes*

Da_Beeblebrox said:
Course you coulda just private messaged the author instead of reviving this 4 month old thread... *rolleyes*
LOL i never revived it, i posted the day you posted this quote above..so basically...meh who cares if a noob or person actually revived it

well - i am not a n00b - and i guess i revied it :) and usually most people who start their own thread usally ask for email notification - or @ least i do

:D

and it seems i am not the only person interested in it.......n00b ;)

Back