• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please help me oc my Ti200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigfella2006

my system is a
1900+ XP with 256 2100 DDR
pine Geforce3 Ti200 with the integrated fan and sinks
Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultimate Platinum
antec tower with two 80mm fans
CPU hsf is cooler master copper with heat pipes

okay guys, that out of the way...
umm.. please help me oc this. this m-board will let me vmod it, is this okay with this cooling? with rivatuner, I get roughly 220/500, is this decent? somebody said that connecting some bridges would help, what does that mean?

in other words, please HELP!!!!
any help is appreciated

Pine Ti200? Never heard of them. Are you sure it's not PNY?

Anyways, considering I've never heard of that brand of Ti200 then you might not get much more than that out of it. The big OCers are the Gainwards and Leadteks, they routinely get Ti500 speeds. 220/500 is about where regular Ti200's get to.

For the vmod I'd definetely upgrade the cooling. Some taller ramsinks and at the very least a crystal orb for the GPU would be in order. If you can swing it go for a 1U cooler or if you wanna get nuts get a 60mm Socket A CPU cooler.

--Illah

yeah, it is PNY
thanks for the info, if anyone else want to put their two cents in, I'd be grateful

Back