• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Three Mile Island - Revision D2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
today I stumbled back across petrastechshop and was staring at the Silverprop Fusion HL there for a while

It got me thinking - this IS the best GPU block in the world... now only if 4 hole mounting support was better...

I'm extremely tempted to order a pair of these blocks instead of MCW-60's and then have some custom mounting brackets laser cut from 1/16" or 3/32" stainless steel to greatly improve their 4-hole mounting system :):thup:

alright... it may disappoint some that this name is disappearing, but its been old, and it's lived up to its name too many times - there wasa three mile island disaster with my old 6800GT being killed, my 660 ES not OCing worth a crap, an 955XE ES dying without warning, and most lately, a x1900XTX dying without reason

the name is changing, the project will be more involved than ever, and you will soon see a new thread once modding goods arrive - no waiting for that damn kid to get more money and then do little by little, no more "lets just throw our components in and be done" garbage

with revision D2 the plan was to go all out and do whatever was fit to make this one badass, super clean looking cube, that had an insane cooling system, with components that dominate anything else out there... and it deserves a new name, and to start from a new beginning

I will now proudly announce the unveiling of Project: Illuminati Unleashed

Last edited:
Nice, can't wait to see that one sneaky. I'll be subscribed to that one as well...Sorry to hear that all that gear died.

you'll see the new thread up as soon as the case comes... voyeurmods is dicking around with me and not responding to my messages in a timely matter, so I might have to order directly from the european company and swallow the estimated $160-180 shipping fee to get it over to the states *gulp*... but *drool*

if your talking about the Lian Li cube case, xoxide has them too, if you cant get it from voyuer and dont wanna go to europe

wait nvm, thats the PC-300 (m-atx) not the 343, my bad

Last edited:
Back