• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quitting WoW again...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats like blowing your wad before you get your pants off. Sure you get a free trip around the Monopoly board, but you don't get to pass go and collect your $200!

What the hell is the point.

My point exactly. Its just senseless. There are people that have speed ran tons of games in ridiculous amount of time.

My point exactly. Its just senseless. There are people that have speed ran tons of games in ridiculous amount of time.

Speedrunning is fun, once you beat the game. You have to realize that these guys have beaten the game dozens of times, and thus want to do something else. I find speedrunning older games such as SMB3 and Super Metroid very fun, especially with the timer at the end. Tool-assisted speedruns are incredible to watch, try watching a TAS'd Megaman or Zelda.

NESvideos (Tool-assisted movies)
Speed Demos Archive
(Traditional speedrun)

Not everyone appreciates it. I think it's something you have to try yourself.

Well if I had a 360 I'd be looking at not sure on dates of some of the games but...

Forza 2
Burnout (latest one) always a sucker for things blowing up and speed :)
Halo 3
Halo Wars (not out)
Mass Effect (not out)

Now GRAW 1 and 2. I've played both and IMO at least from a PC perspective GRAW2 is much better than GRAW1 in terms of multiplayer capabilities, mainly Co-Op.

Back