• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Race Stats -- Dailies Test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
What do you all think? I mean, are these worth my time and effort to post?

8_data.gif

8_chart.gif

Crunch on!!!

Yodums said:
kaillum: What ya doing with the American colors when you're from the UK? :D Just Kidding!

psst... hey Yodums... just noticed that your Canadian... so i'll have to educate you a little... red, white and blue happens to be the colours of the Union Jack as well... ;)
greatbr.gif

j/k m8e.. :D

Looks fantastic Morpheus! I'd love to see it once or twice a day! ;)

edit:

I would be curious what time you start and end each day though. On the 4th (on SETI@home) I think our teams production (Team hallen) was over 360 and you list our highest output day as far less.

Last edited:
Looks great! Thanks Morphy. Let's not make the stats for team [OC]Arcaidans available, the nerve of em coming in here trying to rally their team. J/K :)

As always you do a great job, Kris......

Are you going to post them in the team race page at the team site?

GO TEAM [Oc]Acaridans :D

WOOT!!! Great graph:cool: Looks even better when your on team [Oc]acaridans:D Come on fellas, Lets keep crunching:beer:

kaillum said:

psst... hey Yodums... just noticed that your Canadian... so i'll have to educate you a little... red, white and blue happens to be the colours of the Union Jack as well... ;)
greatbr.gif

Gosh THAT WAS SAD OF ME. haha, being Canadian, I should know that! I give you permission to whip me with a USB cable.

Yodums said:
I give you permission to whip me with a USB cable.

Yods - you Rule!!! That was some funny shiet!!!!:D :D you always crack me up!!:p

kaillum said:

greatbr.gif

Beat me to that one...LOL :)

jazztrumpet216 said:

*looks around*

I don't have a spare USB cable. Would an old parallel cable work instead?
Well... I've got a phone cord that's fused to an external 14.4 modem. That might work nicely. :D

Back