• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Roccat Isku small problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZaxTS

Hi guys new to the forum here.
Has anyone of u the Roccat Isku keyboard? I bought it today and i have some functions that dont work in a proper way so I was wondering if anyone of u has faced the same problems.
1) In some keys (for instance 1-9 horizontally) light covers the 3/4 of the key and some symbols (like @#$%) do not get lighten 100%
2) In the driver installation, the setup wizard crashed just after the installation finishes. The utility works fine so i dont know if there is anything that i have to worry about..
3) When i assign the ''profile up'' or ''profile down'' command to the combo [easyshift + M1-M5 or T1-T3], the easyshift button starts winking (without me pressing it) and doesnt stop until i unplug the keyboard and plug it again.
In any other key assigned the ''profile'' command works fine.

Is the keyboard corrupted and i shall change it or is it something i am doing wrong?
The pc runs windows 7 ultimate 64bit and i downloaded the driver+firmware file from roccat support senction in their website.

I would appreciate any help. Thnx

I would probably uninstall the driver package especially since the setup program crashed before completing, then re-install the FW and drivers both. Is this the package you downloaded?... ROCCAT_Isku_DRV1.15_FW1.24.zip

actually the setup program crashed after the installation completed.
Yes its the same file, i first installed it 1rst time from the website file (crashed) and 2nd time from the installation cd (crashed again).
Anyway, the macro driver works fine except the error that i can avoid in some ways so im not gonna look for further solutions.
But if someone suggests something or has similar experience with the keyboard, its all welcome.

I'm having multiple issues with the isku KB. I have a Roccat ARVO that has been fantastic to use. I upgraded (well i thought) to the isku for more options on key bindings for faster game play. I can bind in game the T1-3 keys as i did with teh ARVO and the isku crashes system when i plug it in and reboot system. i cant even uninstall the dam driver software - through windows or through the Roccat menu.

psylince my T1-T3 work fine when i put key-bindings on them. Maybe u should try a different profile (not windows default) and try again or set them after u plug the keyboard. gl..

i have the same problem with the caps lock key, with or without software install, it blinks and i cant get it to lock. The shop tried to give me a new one and while testing it there the other keyboard had the same problem

Back