• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dandish90

Hey guys,

im loking to water cool my rig i have

Case - Rosewill BLACKHAWK-ULTRA

Mobo - ASUS Rampage IV Formula LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

CPU - Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73930K

GPU - EVGA 02G-P4-2678-KR GeForce GTX 670 FTW 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

i just wont to water cool my CPU and GPU. im looking for a little help cause it will be a custom build wondering how many fittings ill need and what type. also how many rads? hope someone can help

Exactly what Hutch said and after you're done reading you will go on the lookout on google to find a bunch of build logs, videos and pictures of your case so you can get an idea how many rads can be fit etc and how things would look in general.

Back