• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen 5950 & Asrock x570 Taichi combo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jazzyanne

Anybody have a Ryzen 5950x & Asrock x570 Taichi combination?
If so, can you share your bios settings? I don't want extreme overclockung, just a stable workstation with a little bump in horsepower.

:welcome: to the forum

You'll will find many here who just enable PBO on the CPU and enable XMP on the RAM & leave it at that. What's the make & model of your RAM?

Thanks for your reply. XMP is enabled. PBO has been enabled at some point. Right now it is at default BIOS. I've tweaked iit a lot since building 3 years ago but it never performed like I thought it should. I'm not interested in over the top type clocking, just stable, optimized performance.
The ram is;

Mushkin Redline Black – DDR4 DRAM – 64GB (2x32GB) UDIMM Memory Kit – 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL-18 – 288-pin 1.35V Desktop RAM – Non-ECC – Dual-Channel – FrostByte Black Heatsink – (MRC4U360JNNM32GX2)​

Thanks

Back