• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sapphire 7750 overclocking...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will try wish its safe:p I think I would be able to play whit tess fx then as I get only a little lag!

I'd be shocked if that could be enabled...it uses a lot of juice which the 7750 doesn't really have a lot of.

I hope I am wrong though!

I'd be shocked if that could be enabled...it uses a lot of juice which the 7750 doesn't really have a lot of.

I hope I am wrong though!

Indeed but from what he said, he can already enable Tress FX and have minor lag issues (or that's what I understood), and my guesses are that he hasn't gone too far in overclocking his gpu so he must have some room.. Whatsoever, I told him before he even start that, that gpu won't give him much of a result even overclocked

LOL WTH why is this happening I double check before post! game force closed in middle but don't think that's was OC problem trying that app to see how far I can go

sued trixx I can play whit tress fc whiteout any lag now:p thanks for help! yay! but don't think I want to put OC forever.. I really love my card and freaking scared

thanks all this si alst post :p
when I put it around 955 or something my PC freezed and if roced to hold pweor buttom for 20 seconds to turn of:p I will overclock to 930 or 900 IF I WANTED that im able to play the Tomb riader whit tress fx whitout any lag

thanks all this si alst post :p
when I put it around 955 or something my PC freezed and if roced to hold pweor buttom for 20 seconds to turn of:p I will overclock to 930 or 900 IF I WANTED that im able to play the Tomb riader whit tress fx whitout any lag

U can create a profile in Sapphire trixx so that u load it whenever u want and u don't have to set them manually. Keep an eye on your temps to be safe.

did it again it force close this time low a little bit lower guess ic an do whit 920 and I have no alg at there btw oh and thanks and I will!:) I really love that caard! lol its not awesome and good but like it most because it was too cheap/price half pric of 7850

i definitely wouldn't recommend overclocking the 7750, i tried it just by 5% over and it caused extreme instability and windows crashed

0_0 seems nobody lieks this card much! specialy ocing btw i oced up to 920 not planning more for now:( i gonna upgrade next summer!

well I builded my awesome custom pc today! after a huge pain of trying to fix cables! lol they weren't long and also the case panel weren't able to close I installed windows 8 64 bit whit tombraider 2013 here are specs

CPU: I5-3670K
GPU:SAPPHIRE 7750 1GB GDDR5
MOBO: ASUS P8-b75-v
ram king stone hyperx dual channel 1600mhz
I also gota case whit 2 front and 1 left and not sure maybe some other somewhere else:p maybe 1%
my idle temps for both gpu-cpu (I mean surfing web and stuff) is 30-34 c for gaming cpu 50 or 54 max and my grpahcis card max 60 65 whit 39% rpm guess maybe 40%

but in tombradier and ultra and 1080p everything max expect tressfx is max tress is normal I get play able min 20 19 max 30 average 25 27 fps! not bad:\ but I want to know how much overclocking improve it!
some questions

1-does overclocking void warranty instantly when I overclocked? or only if burned my cpu

2- how much is cahcne to damage my gpu while overclocking? whit cata software
and how much whit msi afterburn

3 can u give me guide how to overclock I wonna be sure didn't find any for 7750 on net

oh and I think im going to get a HORRIBLE 17fps in battle field 3:( so sad I couldn't find 7770:( also I was able to get some 600 series or even maybe xfx

I'd say the 7750 was mistake. A 128-bit memory interface for modern GPU's is a big
step backwards -- especially at the slow bus speed the 7750 is running it at. Ditto for 1GiB of video RAM. I've seen Crysis 2 use nearly 2 GiB of video RAM.

I've read that gaming these days is mostly all about the video card(s).

Last edited:
yep! i just got a huge msitake:( but had no other choice and it was ebst on this rpcie choice but next year begining of summer or i don't know i gonna get an awesome freaking awesome motherboard + graphics card in range of sapphire 7870 or something :) also i was playing crysis 3 whit this little card at medium setting for 30fps (thats also nice graphics at medium :p

yep! i just got a huge msitake:( but had no other choice and it was ebst on this rpcie choice but next year begining of summer or i don't know i gonna get an awesome freaking awesome motherboard + graphics card in range of sapphire 7870 or something :) also i was playing crysis 3 whit this little card at medium setting for 30fps (thats also nice graphics at medium :p

I wonder if you need a whole new motherboard? If I had your system I'd look
into o'clking the CPU you've got and buying a near top of the line video card,
maybe even a dual GPU model.

hmm i'm not into crossfire ! i prefer a same price but single better video card! but that would be cool whit out selling this getting an 7770 :D also i need a better power mine is 530w :( what a huge mistake i made he said we currently have no other power available expect a expensive 550w psu made for oc ing when i turned to look for hes cases he told oh we got an 600w but i didn't hear it.. now i remember lol but i guess that would be enought expect it has only 1 6+2pin connector:(

oh and for motherboard mine is p8b75-v hmm i dont care much about other stuff but i can't OC whit that oh i will also need an better fan:( maybe make my own water cooling if possible in Iran!
but as my cpu isn't getting even near 50% and i dont need that much for now guess i will get the motherboard after 2 years i will need to oc!

Back