• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seventeen Or Bust

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey thanks for the hospitality :) I've been lurking around here for a few months now, but never had a reason to post. I'm planning on getting more computers up so hopefully I'll start rising in the rankings a bit.

Well I'll be seeing yous guys/gals around the forums.

Thats not exactly what I was talking about unless I wasn't using da program right..
click here
All them pesky icons for SB, BOINC, my mouse(can't find a setting to get rid of) just all that crap...

LOL I turned sb off on everything at the house, but I just looked and I'm STILL producing somewhere? I must have a sb borg somewhere else I forgot about.

sno.lcn said:
LOL I turned sb off on everything at the house, but I just looked and I'm STILL producing somewhere? I must have a sb borg somewhere else I forgot about.
Hah, I wish I had problems like that.

As soon as the monkey race is over I'll throw a few dedis at sb.

*Edit: I really wish I could find that sb borg I got but I have no clue where to even start looking:p

Last edited:
I've been trying to figure out how to run two instances of SoB for quite some time, and I suspect others have as well. All you need to do is install it, and run it as a service, and it will start up as many instances as processors. I think you have to uninstall it before you try this though.

So I'm new to this type of stuff, and I want to get involved, but I have a few questions.
1. Does this program run 24/7?
2. If it doesn't, then how long do you run it a day?
3. And right now, I have my good rig torn apart for a watercooling project (one in my sig), but I'm using a 2.8 Ghz P4 non-ht, would that do any good?

Back